- The warranty is only valid upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, store’s name, and model and serial number of the product. Graviti reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from a store.
- Graviti’s obligations are limited to the repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or, at its discretion, replacement of the product itself with a new or refurbished product at Graviti’s option.
- If an item has been discontinued and the customer is within the 1-year warranty period, Graviti will replace defective parts or products with parts or products of equal or lesser value, based on availability at the time of the claim.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of the warranty does not provide right to the extension or renewal of the warranty period.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material and workmanship.
a. The warranty does not cover the following:
- Period checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Graviti’s instruction on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved Graviti for use with its products.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Graviti.
- Unauthorized modification carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Graviti product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instruction of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargering sources other than those recommended by Graviti. Any part of the seal on the battery enclosure or cells is broken or shows evidence of tampering.
- Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase during the first thirty (14) days after purchase; however, this period of time may vary depending on where you purchased your product – please check with the retailer where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase and any other product-related questions should be addressed directly to Graviti either online via the contact us page or by calling XXXXXXXXXX
- The warranty does not cover items missing from the original package. This includes the main product, spare parts, accessories, AND serial numbers. If an item or serial number is found to be missing from the original package, the purchaser has up to thirty (14) days from the original purchase date to exchange their product or contact to from where he has purchased the product or to Graviti.
- This warranty is not transferable. The warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and Graviti shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Graviti reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange unit maintains the remaining warranty period of the original product.
Note: – Our product warranty is limited only to the unit itself, when used normally in accordance with the Operating instructions and the system environment. Therefore, Customer acknowledges and agrees that: Graviti is not liable for damage or loss resulting from the use of this product, or for any claim from a third Party.
Graviti is not liable for problems with your MP3 player, cell phone or other hardware arising from The use of this product; the suitability of the product for specific hardware, software, or peripherals; Operating conflicts with other installed software; data loss; or other accidental or unavoidable damages. Graviti is not liable for financial damages, lost profits, claims from third parties, etc., arising from the use Of this product.
Actual product may differ in appearance from image shown. Warranty will not apply in case of product misuse. Some devices may not be compatible with this product.
Caution: – Do not expose the product to fire, water, rain or snow.